Thursday, September 6, 2012

Divine Love (Main)

This poem was written by Ebere Arafah @sisi_beela. I hope you guys like it like I did and get to the very depths. Enjoy.


"What more can a human ask for,
Than to have the Creator as your friend?
The Creator of the Heavens and the Earth.
Who Knows everything living and breathing,
Who knows everything wanting and seeking,
Who knows our actions before, during and after,
The Creator knows every display of Emotion ..

Nothing more but the constant show of Appreciation,
And the deepest sincerity in our actions,
Is all that is commanded,
So If human love makes you feel underrated,
Remember a love that can't be explained,
Wonderful,
Fulfilling
And is never Overrated.
Open your mind To understand,
Release Your inner most desire and Be, In the Constant Remembrance of the Creator,
Never judging,never mocking, Never misguiding the created.
We fail only because in the midst of our praises and duas,
We still underestimate the greatness of the Creator in our actions,
So what more can a human ask for?
What more can You ask for?
So in My pain I remember Him,
In my happiness I remember Him,
In my frustration, I never forget His Presence closer to Me
Knowing All that I'm going through,
What More Can I ask for Than be a Friend of the Creator?"
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone provided by Airtel Nigeria.

1 comment: