Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Hey Barbie!

Hey barbie,
I'd love to have a word or two with you,
She said, "who do you think you are talking to?"
I said, "please barbie,
Don't treat me like a poor old cabbie,
I don't know what you call fresh, but my clothes ain't shabby.
Lemme get this over with before you think me creepy."
I asked her name and she answered 'Abby'.
Abby, I'd like to tell u a thing or two about 'barbieness',
And please don't take this with carelessness,
Cuz I'm not here due to idleness.
I said, "what do u think of all your plastic,
Do u think it makes you look fantastic?"
She asked me, "what do you mean by plastic?"
I mean your plastic hairs and lens,
Scary eyelashes and plastic nails.
She tried to speak, but her tongue felt nailed.
I said, "hold on, I haven't nailed it yet".
I said, "are your eyebrows naturally bare,
Or did you escape from a government research lair?"
I know this might sound offensive,
But I really don't know a better way to make this comprehensive.
I know you miss ur dolly friend,
Who back then, was there when there was no friend,
But years have gone by and you need to let go,
I mean, how would you get inspiration,
From a doll, in your mode of expression?
I mean a barbie is a creation from a person's imagination.
I mean, its like telling your Creator He is terrible in creation.
You say its an expression of your taste in fashion,
And making boys drool gives u satisfaction.
But seriously, this assault on their senses is making you look senseless.
And you think you have fans in guys with Henessey tendencies?
This is how they see you,
Like the cheap weed they buy in the corner,
Smoke you to pieces and dump your ashes in a corner.
Or Let me tell you something which should go well with common sense.
When a barbie becomes worthless,
It is thrown into the trash, recycled into trash bags,
And used to pack more trash.
As much as u look like a barbie,
I hope u don't end up like one.
Just know that we humans care about you,
Or at least what's left of you.
So please, stick to the real you, not plastic.
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone provided by Airtel Nigeria.

No comments:

Post a Comment